Our ticket agent is Bath Festivals Box Office
- You may pay by all major debit and credit cards and collect your
tickets at the performance. Call Bath Festivals Box Office:
- Opening Hours
- 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday
- By Post
- Write to Bath Festivals Box Office, 2 Church St, Abbey Green,
Bath BA1 1NL enclosing cheque payable to Bath Festivals Trust.
- In Person
- You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card at Bath Festivals
Box Office. This can be found between Abbey Churchyard and Abbey Green in Bath city centre.
- On the Internet
- Visit the Bath Festivals Box Office
and purchase tickets for the Rondo Theatre online.
- At the theatre
- We only sell tickets at The Rondo Theatre half an hour before the start
of the show, (assuming it's not sold out)
- Collecting tickets
- You can request that tickets are collected at The Rondo on the night of
- Concession prices are available to children under 18, full-time
students, Equity Members, unemployed benefit claimants, disabled people
and those whose sole source of income is a DSS state retirement pension
- One Free ticket for every ten purchased
- Doors and bar
- Doors and bar open 30 minutes before performance. Drinks may be taken to
your seat and bar is open during any interval and after the show.
- For security reasons there is no admission later than 15 minutes from the
performance start time.
- The main entrance to the Rondo has excellent disabled access. We have a
disabled toilet and the front row is available for wheelchairs.